GToogle+Timeline

Thursday 24 May 2012

Trip to China and Hong Kong - Day 1 on 1st May 2012

Just been back from my trip from China and Hong Kong. After finished all my outstanding works that my children unable to do on my behalf, I am free to write about my trips to China and Hong Kong. I will start with day 1 till day 23 of my total trips to China and Hong kong and wish all my friends and relatives would love this record of our trips and enjoyed this as much as I did.

First day of my trip, was not as successful as I had planned. The SD card which purchased from ebay did not arrived in time for my holidays.  Neither the new mobile phone which my husband signed up just for this trip which had been promised arrived the next day delivery didn't turn up also.



Took a train from Trent Valley which costed £13.50 per person to Euston Station.  Our train left the Trent Valley Station at 11.00 a.m. and reached Euston 2.05 p.m. Bought a all day ticket for £8.50 per person and took a tram to Leicester,  the China Town to have our lunch.  Bought some snacks to take to the flight as I am on vegetarian for 9 days. Our flight to beijing was 8.00 p.m. at night and we only had to check in at 6.00 p.m.  so we had plenty of times.




To spend the time wisely, we took the tram to Westminister. Big Ben, London eye and Westminister Abbey. Due to it was 1st May, public holiday, there were plenty of tourist around. But it was quite  hard work, dragging our luggages and the camera back pack around was not fun. Especially, dragging them up and down the stairs.




After taking some photos for about 2 hours and decided to wait at the airport for our flight. Bought  the ticket which cost £18.00 per person to Heathrow Airport.  Reached the Airport at 6.10 p.m. and checked in and waiting for our flight.





No comments:

Post a Comment