GToogle+Timeline

Sunday 30 December 2012

Reviewing my works in 2012



This one year I have spent times to upgrade myself by learning more photography skills and photoshop. Luckily, for my photography at least I can see some improvement in my works but not for photoshop as it is a long process for me to learn.

The bad new is that I have not hit my target of 10,000 readers in bloggers as my daughter set the target for me to reach in 2012. I am happy that at least I have reached 9,000 plus readers so it is not a bad achievement.

In my 2012, I have my first photo published in a book to aid the water grant even though it is not a big deal but I am happy that at least I can do a little bit to help those in need in India.

In year 2013, the charity group where 127  plus photographers have join and they are going to do at least a few more books to aid other charities. So I will be more busy than year 2012 but will carry with my travel dairy blogger to write more on my travels.

At least in 2012, I have crawl out of my shell, and joined a few on line website such as google+, 500px, Flickr, Pixoto and Deviantart and meet lot of great photographers and  become friends from all these networks. With their help and supports that help improving my skills within  a year. There is still a long way for me to learn and plenty of rooms for improvement in 2013.

Wish all my friends and readers ~~ A Happy 2013 New Year ~~  Enjoy a Prosperous 2013. Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! My friends and welcome 2013.....

No comments:

Post a Comment