GToogle+Timeline

Monday 2 December 2013

Visual Communication - on 7.11.13


My first lesson of Visual Communication. I have no idea what is Visual Communication. Our lecturer, Claire told us to draw a mind map of our theme "contrast" will be our theme project for our final project. I have no ideas what my visual contrast will be but will add more as the ideas come into my mind.

Contrast --- shapes >lines > colours>patterns
              --- visual >presentation>advertising

              --- emotion>signs>signals>symbols
and so on... but will add more into my mind map.

After our session we been taught to use the photoshop to add text and using font to create message on the photo and try to communicate this media to public to get our message through.


I love how the way that by using photoshop  tool that can made the photo even more beautiful and using of text and font can illustrate the message that I want to communicate with the public.
Claire taught me how to use the tools and function of the photoshop to illustrate more of my photos so that I able to do more further works with my photos than using other artist pictures or photos and converted into my work.This media using the photoshop to cut and paste, it is harder than by adding text and font but due to time limit and have no chance to do  more of this work which I would love to further explore and learn this technique and skill. I am still unable to this media without my lecturer help.

Merging two photos together and adding different defusing on the photo to create a total distorted look. A total utopia look in the photo which create a harsh outlook but in another way still remain it beauty of the certain portion with this media to create a mix look.

I will love to explore further  this media  with  my exploration stage. At the end of this lesson, I still have no idea what is visual communication and been told to research for at least two artists’
Works and compare what I like and dislike of their works.

Photo by: Catherine Suen
Date: 7th November 2013
Subject: Visual Communication

No comments:

Post a Comment